Azaleas should be avoided as they are moderately
2. Chrysanthemums can can cause
dermatitis (mainly the stems and leaves) but
luckily, the scent tends to put kitties off!
3. Daffodils or Narcissus can cause
vomiting and diarrhoea.
4. Hydrangea flowers can cause tummy
5. Iris bulbs are potentially dangerous
but, funnily enough, the flowers and leaves are
6. Ivy is potentially fatal especially if
kitty eats loads of it.
7. Marigold leaves and stems causes
stomach upsets but pungent smell will keep
8. Keep away from Lilies either cut
flowers or the plants themselves. They can cause
kidney failure and death.
9. Wisteria seeds are lethal to kitties.
Sweep them up as soon as they drop or deadhead
the plant well to prevent the seeds from